The customer pays 100% of the estimated rental hours and makes an advance payment equal to the minimum rental price before using the rental car. After a certain rental time has expired, the customer is obliged to make an additional payment for each subsequent rental hour (rounding off is up to 1 hours). It is forbidden to smoke and drink alcohol in all Translux cars! Departure outside the Moscow Ring Road is additionally paid. In the event of damage to the vehicle or its cabin through the fault of the client, the latter is obliged to compensate for the damage. In case of breakdown of the rental car, the performer replaces it in the shortest possible time with a car of the same class. The customer is not entitled to force the driver to violate traffic rules.
The “Business Day” tariff service is provided in batches and cannot be recalculated in the direction of reducing payment if the client unilaterally wants to reduce the number of hours. Thank you for understanding!
Refunds for car rental are possible upon cancellation of the order no later than 3 hours before filing!
The cost of the "shuttle" services include:
- Meeting at the airport, railway station, at the customer.
- Waiting 15 minutes. at the customer in Moscow, 1 hour at the airport or 30 minutes. at the train station after the arrival of the aircraft (trains).
- Payment for the paid parking 1-th hour of waiting at the airport and in the first 30 minutes. at the railway station (after the arrival of the aircraft / train arrival).
- The trips outside the MKAD are paid additionally
- Paid parking at the airport or train station included more than 1-th hour after flight landing (train arrival).
- Waiting more than 15 included min. address of the client, included more than 30 minutes. at the station, over the included 1-th hour at the airport extra charge.
- Drivers do not leave the van and do not meet the passengers with a sign at the airport and at the hotel.
On long journeys when renting a minibus, the movement is carried out in strict accordance with the temporary standards of work of drivers - 16 minibus hours per day with fifteen-minute stops every 4 hours. The client does not have the right to require the driver to violate traffic rules to perform the tasks of the customer. Smoking and drinking alcohol in a minibus is strictly prohibited!