The Ladya - Winter's Tale 2019 exhibition-fair is a large-scale project in which over 500 companies and private craftsmen from 60 regions of the Russian Federation, state educational institutions that produce artists and craftsmen will take part.
It will be held from 11 to 12 on December at the Expocenter on Krasnaya Presnya in Moscow. In our company you can order a car with a driver for this period for transfer to the airport and trips around the city.
Folk art is an integral part of Russian culture.
In Russia, the stylistic features and historical traditions of folk art crafts have been fairly steadily preserved.
- Gorodets and Khokhloma painting;
- Elets and Vologda lace;
- Rostov enamel;
- Gzhel porcelain;
- White Sea and Bogorodsky woodcarving;
- Mster, Kholuy, Fedoskino, Palekh miniature;
- Pskov and Skopinsk ceramics;
- Torzhok gold embroidery;
- Tobolsk and Kholmogorsk bone carvings;
- weapons of Tula and evil-masters, etc.