World Content Market 2021 is a key B2B market for the development, implementation and monetization of digital and television content in the CIS and Russia.
More than 600 companies from 40 countries of the world will take part in the conference. The market will unite distributors, TV and radio broadcasters, VOD platforms from the CIS countries and the Russian Federation with international trading companies. For 3 days, delegates will be discussing deals related to the production and acquisition of content. Also, delegates will take part in a conference dedicated to modern trends in content business in the CIS and Russia.
- Attending conferences dedicated to the latest developments in the field of Russia and the CIS countries.
- Meet delegates from the CIS, Russia and other countries of Latin America, Europe, Asia, the United States and the Middle East.
- Discuss co-production, monetization and content distribution deals.
- Sell or purchase digital and television content for any audience.
What makes the event unique?
- The market takes place in the historical part of the capital, not far from Red Square and the Kremlin.
- All key domestic producers, distributors and broadcasters.
- Conferences dedicated to the latest changes in the sphere in the CIS and Russia.
- International trading companies from all over the world.
- The only professional base of leading digital and television content managers from Russia and the CIS.
- Heads of key Russian TV and radio broadcasters and programs.
Attendees - More than 100 international trading companies will provide content from all industries to any audience. Do you want to study them in person? You can get to the EVENT-HALL "InfoSpace" comfortably and quickly by ordering a transfer service from the "TransLux" company.