* Privacy communicate the personal information provided by PJSC "Sberbank of Russia". The entered information will not be provided to third parties except in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Making payments on bank cards is carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of payment systems Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.
The customer pays 100% of the estimated rental hours and makes an advance payment equal to the minimum rental cost before using the rented car. After a certain rental period has expired, the client is obliged to make an additional payment for each subsequent rental hour (rounding up to 1 hour). Smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in all TransLux cars! Departure outside the Moscow Ring Road is paid additionally. In the event of damage to the vehicle or its interior through the fault of the client, the latter is obliged to compensate for the damage. In the event of a breakdown of the rented car, the contractor replaces it as soon as possible with a car of the same class. The customer has no right to force the driver to violate traffic rules.
The “Business Day” tariff service is provided in batches and cannot be recalculated in the direction of reducing payment if the client unilaterally wants to reduce the number of hours. Thank you for understanding!
Refunds for car rental are possible upon cancellation of the order no later than 3 hours before filing!
The cost of the "Transfer" service includes:
- Meeting at the airport, railway station, at the customer.
- Waiting 15 minutes. at the customer in Moscow, 1 hour at the airport or 30 minutes. at the train station after the arrival of the aircraft (trains).
- The trips outside the MKAD are paid additionally
- Paid parking at the airport or train station or elsewhere. Travel on toll roads.
- Waiting more than 15 included min. address of the client, included more than 30 minutes. at the station, over the included 1-th hour at the airport extra charge.
- Drivers do not leave the van and do not meet the passengers with a sign at the airport and at the hotel.
On long journeys, when renting a minibus, the movement is carried out in strict accordance with the temporary standards for the work of drivers - 16 hours of operation of the minibus per day with fifteen-minute stops every 4 hours. The client does not have the right to require the driver to violate traffic rules in order to perform the tasks of the customer. Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages in the minibus is strictly prohibited!