The buyers of the new Largus will, first of all, expect the following: a multi-wheel, a pair of parking sensors, heating all the seats at once, light, rain sensors and much, much more. But first things first.
The renewal of the Lada Largus family has been waiting for a long time. And so, at the end of last year, representatives of the Togliatti automobile plant announced that all preparatory work on the car had already been completed. From the end of November 2020, the first updated cars began to roll off the assembly line, which are intended to be demonstrated in the network of official dealerships.
Naturally, these demo Largus are presented only in top-end and close to them trim levels. The official premiere of such a long-awaited novelty is scheduled for the first days of February, that is, just the other day we will be able to assess how successfully the restyling of one of the most popular cars in Russia went.
It is expected that the flagship of the entire line will be Lada Largus Cross, which differs from other models in increased ground clearance. Below is a list of options in the Largus Cross FL maximum configuration:
- Rear View Camera;
- two parking sensors - front and rear;
- multi-wheel made of eco-leather with heated rim;
- light sensor and rain sensor;
- heating of all seats, and for the front it will be three-stage;
- modern multimedia center Renault;
- air conditioning and cruise control;
- 4 electric windows;
- armrests between the front seats;
- electric heated windshield;
- fog lights;
- stitching of seats with Lada Largus Cross lettering;
- key fob with an additional button for unlocking and locking the rear door;
- mirrors from Lada Vesta with heating and electric adjustment.
The wheel rims will also be original, with the stamped Largus Cross inscription. But the front seats, like the dashboard, were borrowed from the XRAY model.